We offer various Physio Disciplines
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of adults, seniors, and pediatric patients. Our team of professional caregivers specialize in providing personalized medical care, rehabilitative therapy and companion assistance.
Infinite Life and its trained team of physicians and staff assist our patients on the road to recovery and achievement of optimal overall health. We are a multi-disciplinary practice that uses a combination of traditional medical physicians and trained naturopathic doctors as well as chiropractic physicians in order to best heal and treat our patients. We specialize in general medicine as well as physical therapy in order to get the patient chemically balanced and physically feeling good. We also specialize in weight loss, non-surgical treatment of pain and chronic conditions as well as cosmetic procedures.
The physicians at Infinite Life use a combination of traditional medications and procedures in conjunction with vitamins, supplements, and herbs to restore the body to health. This is accomplished by educating our patients on issues that are affecting them which could include; nutrition, physical health and holistic and cosmetic procedures.
Infinite Life employs only the highest trained medical professionals to ensure that our services can achieve your goals. Whether you need short term treatment for sprain/strain or post-surgical rehabilitation, or just not feeling like yourself you can depend on us.
The physicians provide different services like B-12 injections, Hormone Therapy, Botox injections and Acupuncture. We have Physician Assistants who provide patients with different types of exams like wellness, physical and school. We also provide PRP Therapy and Hormone Replacement therapies. At Infinite Life we cover it all.
We accept most insurances and can arrange financial solutions to make care affordable to all patients. Please come in to have a FREE consultation and to understand what services can be used to make you feel and look great.
Ask a Question
Meet the Team
At very young age Todd knew that he was going to be a chiropractor. He suffered with debilitating headaches and chiropractic care provided pain relief. He completed his undergraduate degree at University of Georgia Tech. He completed chiropractic training and education at Life University in Atlanta, GA. and graduated at the top of his class. Todd founded Infinite Life Medical and has been a practicing Chiropractic Doctor in Florida for almost twenty years. Dr. Goldberg specializes in family and athletic care as well as pediatrics, pre-natal care, and accidental injuries. He has dedicated his life to helping others through chiropractic care and managing their wellness through holistic treatment.Read More
He has been a doctor for 35 years and was educated in medical school in Pakistan. He trained in South Florida and specializes in family medicine and cosmetic procedures. He does Botox, fillers and PRP and joint injections. He also studied in public health administration and wants to help patients get well and improve quality of life.Read More
As a Physician Assisstant I have the opportunity on a daily basis to improve the lives of my patients by identifying there problems from speaking and working with them. I have been in the medical field for over 20 years and love to meet and treat my patients.Read More
What is a Physiatrist? Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians, also known as physiatrists, treat a wide variety of medical conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons. PM&R physicians are medical doctors who have completed training in the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R), and may be subspecialty certified in Brain Injury Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and/or Sports Medicine.Read More
Latest News and Research
Find out the latest news about our Chiropractic Clinic and information about all your Chiropractic and health related needs.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say so be sure to leave a comment.
- The rise of secondary imaging interpretations July 17, 2018Among Medicare beneficiaries, the frequency of billed secondary interpretation services for diagnostic imaging services increased from 2003 to 2016 across a broad range of modalities and body regions, often dramatically.
- For professional baseball players, faster hand-eye coordination linked to batting performance July 17, 2018Professional baseball players who score higher on a test of hand-eye coordination have better batting performance -- particularly in drawing walks and other measures of 'plate discipline,' reports a study.
- A single genetic change in gut bacteria alters host metabolism July 17, 2018Scientists have found that deleting a single gene in a particular strain of gut bacteria causes changes in metabolism and reduced weight gain in mice.
- As we get parched, cognition can easily sputter, dehydration study says July 17, 2018Getting parched can fuzz attentiveness and make it harder to solve problems. Dehydration can easily put a dent in those and other cognitive functions, a new metadata analysis of multiple studies shows. Researchers are particularly interested in accident potential this may pose for people who toil in the heat around heavy equipment or military hardware.
- The scent of coffee appears to boost performance in math July 17, 2018Research reveals that the scent of coffee alone may help people perform better on the analytical portion of the Graduate Management Aptitude Test, or GMAT, a computer adaptive test required by many business schools.
My physical therapist is excellent! The whole office is very friendly and helpful. The Doctor was very nice and I look forward to going back. Thank you very much for your great attentive serviceJohn Stratmore Neck Pain Treatment
All of the staff was fantastic! The care I received was impeccable. Great place! I also love the availability of the Fit Plan for continued support after my dischargeEdward Back Pain Treatment
Everyone I worked with was wonderful, very professional, caring and prompt. My therapist was great, as were all of the aids!John White Work Injury Treatment
I had a really positive experience and my shoulder is totally functional again, without pain! I really enjoyed my therapist and all of the rest of the staffKimberly Rogers Sport Injury Treatment