We offer various Physio Disciplines
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of adults, seniors, and pediatric patients. Our team of professional caregivers specialize in providing personalized medical care, rehabilitative therapy and companion assistance.
Infinite Life and its trained team of physicians and staff assist our patients on the road to recovery and achievement of optimal overall health. We are a multi-disciplinary practice that uses a combination of traditional medical physicians and trained naturopathic doctors as well as chiropractic physicians in order to best heal and treat our patients. We specialize in general medicine as well as physical therapy in order to get the patient chemically balanced and physically feeling good. We also specialize in weight loss, non-surgical treatment of pain and chronic conditions as well as cosmetic procedures.
The physicians at Infinite Life use a combination of traditional medications and procedures in conjunction with vitamins, supplements, and herbs to restore the body to health. This is accomplished by educating our patients on issues that are affecting them which could include; nutrition, physical health and holistic and cosmetic procedures.
Infinite Life employs only the highest trained medical professionals to ensure that our services can achieve your goals. Whether you need short term treatment for sprain/strain or post-surgical rehabilitation, or just not feeling like yourself you can depend on us.
The physicians provide different services like B-12 injections, Hormone Therapy, Botox injections and Acupuncture. We have Physician Assistants who provide patients with different types of exams like wellness, physical and school. We also provide PRP Therapy and Hormone Replacement therapies. At Infinite Life we cover it all.
We accept most insurances and can arrange financial solutions to make care affordable to all patients. Please come in to have a FREE consultation and to understand what services can be used to make you feel and look great.
Ask a Question
Meet the Team
At very young age Todd knew that he was going to be a chiropractor. He suffered with debilitating headaches and chiropractic care provided pain relief. He completed his undergraduate degree at University of Georgia Tech. He completed chiropractic training and education at Life University in Atlanta, GA. and graduated at the top of his class. Todd founded Infinite Life Medical and has been a practicing Chiropractic Doctor in Florida for almost twenty years. Dr. Goldberg specializes in family and athletic care as well as pediatrics, pre-natal care, and accidental injuries. He has dedicated his life to helping others through chiropractic care and managing their wellness through holistic treatment.Read More
He has been a doctor for 35 years and was educated in medical school in Pakistan. He trained in South Florida and specializes in family medicine and cosmetic procedures. He does Botox, fillers and PRP and joint injections. He also studied in public health administration and wants to help patients get well and improve quality of life.Read More
As a Physician Assisstant I have the opportunity on a daily basis to improve the lives of my patients by identifying there problems from speaking and working with them. I have been in the medical field for over 20 years and love to meet and treat my patients.Read More
What is a Physiatrist? Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians, also known as physiatrists, treat a wide variety of medical conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons. PM&R physicians are medical doctors who have completed training in the specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R), and may be subspecialty certified in Brain Injury Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and/or Sports Medicine.Read More
Latest News and Research
Find out the latest news about our Chiropractic Clinic and information about all your Chiropractic and health related needs.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say so be sure to leave a comment.
- Genetic vulnerability to menthol cigarette use February 15, 2019A genetic variant found only in people of African descent significantly increases a smoker's preference for cigarettes containing menthol, a flavor additive. The variant of the MRGPRX4 gene is five to eight times more frequent among smokers who use menthol cigarettes than other smokers. The multi-ethnic study is the first to look across all genes […]
- Drug to rejuvenate muscle cells February 15, 2019Researchers have developed a promising drug that has proven to significantly increase muscle size, strength and metabolic state in aged mice, according to a new study.
- Open-science model for drug discovery expands to neurodegenerative diseases February 15, 2019Parkinson's disease and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis are the newest frontiers for open science drug discovery, a global movement led by academic scientists that puts knowledge sharing and medication affordability ahead of patents and profits.
- Patients' own cells could be the key to treating Crohn's disease February 15, 2019A new technique using patients' own modified cells to treat Crohn's disease has been proven to be effective in experiments using human cells, with a clinical trial of the treatment expected to start in the next six months.
- Bioengineers create ultrasmall, light-activated electrode for neural stimulation February 15, 2019Scientists have detailed a less invasive method of neural stimulation that would use an untethered ultrasmall electrode activated by light, a technique that may mitigate damage done by current methods.
My physical therapist is excellent! The whole office is very friendly and helpful. The Doctor was very nice and I look forward to going back. Thank you very much for your great attentive serviceJohn Stratmore Neck Pain Treatment
All of the staff was fantastic! The care I received was impeccable. Great place! I also love the availability of the Fit Plan for continued support after my dischargeEdward Back Pain Treatment
Everyone I worked with was wonderful, very professional, caring and prompt. My therapist was great, as were all of the aids!John White Work Injury Treatment
I had a really positive experience and my shoulder is totally functional again, without pain! I really enjoyed my therapist and all of the rest of the staffKimberly Rogers Sport Injury Treatment